Sale Agreed €249,000.00 - Residential Sales
Bungalow for sale – 4 Beds – 2 Baths
An opportunity to purchase this well located inviting modern 4-bed 2 bathroom detached bungalow circa 1400 sq.feet This property is sitting on circa 0.5 acre of beautiful landscaped gardens. There is also a detached garage with a tiled roof, window and roller door, this presents many options.
The property consists of: Porch, Entrance Hall, Livingroom1 Spacious Kitchen/Diningroom/Livingroom 2, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms with the master bedroom en-suite and 2 Bathrooms.
All windows and doors are double glazed.There is oil fired central heating and there is a Stanley Insert stove in Livingroom 2 with a very attractive open fire in Livingroom 1
There is a fully alarmed system in place. There is mains water and a private septic tank.
Cork City is approximately a 15 minute drive and Mallow is a 10 minute drive. Burnfort village is less than a 5 minute drive.
This property will appeal to lots of different categories of purchasers such as first time buyers, purchasers trading down, families and people returning from abroad.
ACCOMMODATION:- Porch: – Sliding double glazed doors and Solid Teak door leading to Hallway, tiled floor.
- Hall: – A lovely large inviting area with timber flooring. There is also built in units here.
- Livingroom 1:- 16″10 x 12’0″ This is a lovely bright room with an open fireplace. There is a large bay window and timber flooring.
- Livingroom 2: Kitchen / Diningroom 21′ 0″ x 12′ 10″ Again a lovely large area with a fully fitted kitchen. There is a fridge, double drainer sink, electric cooker and hob, dishwasher Lots of plug points. Kitchen floor area is tiled, table & 4 chairs. Livingroom 2:- has a new walnut timber floor, Stanley insert stove, Patio door opening onto the side garden.
- Utility room: – 7’0″x 6’2″ Full length Press and a Hot press, tiled floor, door leading onto rear garden.
- Master Bedroom-En-suite 13’0″ x 12’0″. Double bedroom. This room has timber flooring, dressing table, built in wardrobe. En-suite:- 5″8″ x 5″6″ Fully tiled floor. Enclosed shower unit with electric shower, wash hand basin and sink
- Bedroom 2:-. 11’0″x 9’0″ Double bedroom. This room has a new dynamic natural pine floor, built in wardrobe, radiator. Bedroom 3-. 11″0″ “x 10′” Double bedroom. This room has carpet on the floor, built in wardrobes Bedroom 4 (Office) 1120 x 9″ 6″ Timber flooring and free standing presses. Bathroom: – 11’0″ x 10’0″ Large bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath. Separate shower unit with mains shower. Floor to ceiling modern tiling, wash hand basin and toilet. Radiator
- Hot press: – Hot press with shelving and a lagging jacket situated in the utility room.
- Garage:- This is a good size garage with roller doors, window and a tiled roof. This garage also has electricity
- Gardens:- Beautiful landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear with ornate iron double gates. OTHER
FEATURES – This property is sitting on 0.5 acre site – PVC double glazed windows and doors. – Attic insulated – Tiled roof – Energy Rating (awaiting results). – Gardens landscaped to the front, side and to the rear. – Double Ornate Iron Gates – Oil fired central heating – Stanley Insert Stove in Livingroom 2 – Open Fireplace in the Livingroom1 – Footpaths surround the house – Mains water supply – Private sewer system – Phone, TV point and plenty sockets throughout the property. – Smoke alarms – House fully alarmed
Viewing highly recommended and is strictly by appointment only.