Sold €128,000.00 - Residential Sales
Townhouse – 1 Bed – 1 Bath
Licence No :-001811 Subject to contract- contract denied.
No 16 Upper Dublin Hill, Blackpool, Cork
A well located recently refurbished one bedroom town house circa 63.36 sq.m (682 sq. feet )comes to the market. This property is in walk in condition and also has an elevated rear garden. This property will appeal to a number of purchasers, such as \”First Time Buyers, Purchaser downsizing, Investor to name but a few.
There is also a bus service in operation.
Accommodation consists of
- Entrance Hall with timber effect tiling, under stairs storage, a good size enclosed hot press with lots of space. There is carpet on the stairs which leads to the first floor.
- Livingroom:- 16”9\” x 11\’0\” (5.10 x 3.3metres) This is a good size room which has an open fire and also gas central heating. Timber effect tiing on the floor, double glazed window. Furniture can be included and price can be negotiated separately.
- Kitchen:- 10”3 x 8”9\’ (3.3 x 2.43) Here you have a fully fitted bright compact kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, electric cooker, fridge, separate small freezer, washing machine. There is a breakfast counter with 2 chairs and cupboard space overhead . The floor has timber effect tiling. The back door and windows are double glazed. There is also a new gas boiler installed.
- Bathroom: – 6’6\’ x 5’6″ (2.43 x 2.43) Three piece suite consisting of: – Enclosed shower with an electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin. There is attractive tiling on the floor and half ways up the wall. There is an extractor and a double glazed window and radiator.
- First Floor:- Bedroom 1. 16\’3\’ x 17\’0\’ (4.95 x 5.18) At one time this was 2 bedrooms, but is now a lovely bright large room with 2 windows, loads of storage space. There is carpet on the floor.
- Outside: – there is a small rear back with steps which lead to the enclosed bright elevated garden.
- Double Glazed PVC Windows – PVC Facia and Soffit – PVC Front & Rear Door – Slate Tiled roof – Gas Fire Central Heating – Cast Iron Fireplace – Mains Sewer System – Mains Water Supply – Fixtures & Fittings included – Smoke Alarm – Pebble Dash – Elevated Garden to the rear of the property. – Ber Energy Rating is D.1
Viewing highly recommended and is strictly by appointment only
Disclaimer:- These particulars are for guidance only and do not form any contract. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through this firm.